Showing posts tagged tw: rape
My best friends cousin has been arrested in Dubai, after being raped: she was arrest because she had ‘sex’ before marriage, I’ve seen tumblr do this before and i know that you are all kind enough to sign it! She needs 100,000 signatures. Please, please, help!
guys, she’s going to prison because she was raped. please take 10 seconds of your time to sign the petition.
- (Heavy trigger warning: explicit, graphic descriptions of rape, battery and objectification).
- Corina Taylor: "When I arrived to the set I expected to do a vaginal girl boy scene. But during the scene with a male porn star, he forced himself anally into me and would not stop. I yelled at him to stop and screamed 'No' over and over but he would not stop. The pain became too much and I was in shock and my body went limp."
- Jenna Jameson: "Most girls get their first experience in gonzo films – in which they’re taken to a crappy studio apartment in Mission Hills and penetrated in every hole possible by some abusive asshole who thinks her name is Bitch."
- Alexa James: "The first shoot I did was with a man who was probably 40 and he was as thick as a soda can. He held me down and shoved it in me with no lube tearing my vagina. When I started to tear up and cry he flipped me over and continued from behind be so they wouldn't get me crying on film. He pulled my hair and choked me over and over again even when I told him it hurt and I could barely breathe."
- Linda Lovelace: "My initiation into prostitution was a gang rape by five men, arranged by Mr. Traynor. It was the turning point in my life. He threatened to shoot me with the pistol if I didn't go through with it. I had never experienced anal sex before and it ripped me apart. They treated me like an inflatable plastic doll, picking me up and moving me here and there. They spread my legs this way and that, shoving their things at me and into me, they were playing musical chairs with parts of my body. I have never been so frightened and disgraced and humiliated in my life. I felt like garbage. I engaged in sex acts for pornography against my will to avoid being killed.The lives of my family were threatened."
- Andi Anderson: "After a year or so of that so-called “glamorous” life, I sadly discovered that drugs and drinking were a part of the lifestyle. I began to drink and party out of control! Cocaine, alcohol and ecstasy were my favorites. Before long, I turned into a person I did not want to be. After doing so many hardcore scenes I couldn’t do it anymore. I just remember being in horrible situations and experiencing extreme depression and being alone and sad."
- Alexa Milano: "My first movie I was treated very rough by 3 guys. They pounded on me, gagged me with their penises, and tossed me around like I was a ball! I was sore, hurting and could barely walk. My insides burned and hurt so badly. I could barely pee and to try to have a bowel movement was out of the question. I was hurting so bad from the physical abuse from these 3 male porn stars."
- Jessie Jewels: "People in the porn industry are numb to real life and are like zombies walking around. The abuse that goes on in this industry is completely ridiculous. The way these young ladies are treated is totally sick and brainwashing. I left due to the trauma I experienced even though I was there only a short time."
- Genevieve: "I had bodily fluids all over my face that had to stay on my face for ten minutes. The abuse and degradation was rough. I sweated and was in deep pain. On top of the horrifying experience, my whole body ached, and I was irritable the whole day. The director didn't really care how I felt; he only wanted to finish the video."
- Jersey Jaxin: "Guys punching you in the face. You have semen from many guys all over your face, in your eyes. You get ripped. Your insides can come out of you. It's never ending."
- Elizabeth Rollings: "I didn’t want to feel the pain of penetration from an over average sized man, being told to freeze in a position until the camera man was happy with his shots was very painful. I had peoples body fluids forced on my face or anywhere else the producer pleased and I had to accept it or else no pay. Sometimes you would get to a gig and the producer would change what the scene was supposed to be to something more intense and again if you didn’t like it, too bad, you did it or no pay."
- Lucky Starr: "I was worried about my first anal scene for quite a few days ... then the big moment arrived. It REALLY hurt! I almost quit and said, "I can’t do this". When it was all over, I was so happy and relieved I was able to do it..."
- Ashlyn Brooke: "I honestly felt that if I had to have another strange man in my face, his hands (God knows where they've been all over me) him calling me his baby and having to exude some sort of forged passion for the world to see, I probably would have exploded. And what would have been stuck to the walls would have probably been nothing, just pieces of skin, bone, the brain of a robot, and what would have been left of what would have existed once as a huge and warm heart."
- Roxy: "After only 30 movies I caught two sexually transmitted diseases. Herpes, a non-curable disease and HPV, which led to cervical cancer where I had to have half of my cervix removed. Porn destroyed my life."
- Anita Cannibal: "Yeah, there are a lot of cover-ups going on. There is a lot of tragedy. There are a lot of horrible things."
- Tamra Toryn: "As for myself, I ended up paying the price from working in the porn industry. In 2006, not even 9 months in, I caught a moderate form of dysplasia of the cervix (which is a form of HPV, a sexually transmitted disease) and later that day, I also found out I was pregnant. I had only 1 choice which was to abort the baby during my first month. It was extremely painful emotionally and physically. When it was all over, I cried my eyes out."
- Jessi Summers: "I also did a scene where I was put with male talent that was on my no list. I wanted to please them so I did it. He put his foot on my head and stepped on it while he was doing me from behind. I freaked out and started balling; they stopped filming and sent me home with reduced pay since they got some shot but not the whole scene."
- [https: //www.shelleylubben.com/pornstars]
- Veganism is about reducing suffering to a minimum, and allowing all sentient beings to have bodily autonomy, i.e. control over what happens to them and their body.
- Being pro-choice is about reducing the suffering of people who can get pregnant, by allowing them to have bodily autonomy, i.e. control over what happens to them and their body.
These two things are complementary.
A cow should not be forcibly impregnated (raped) and made to carry her child to full-term, only to have them taken away or killed, and people who can get pregnant should not be forced to have children they do not want or can not care for.
One of my best friends has a brother who is extremely sexist, homophobic, and all around fucking evil.
He has not only assaulted my friend numerous times, but has threatened to kill everyone in their house as well as hold a knife to her back. What’s worse is that his mother doesn’t see anything wrong with this and blames US for defending ourselves (My friend had given me his number to confront him about what he had been saying about me, but still).
He has insulted me, calling me “gender-confused” and a lesbian. Saying that he would “rape me till I’m fixed”. He has threatened to get my IP address, come to my house, and rape me and my sister, He is fully capable of doing this.
He has threatened to put her as well as mine own phone number on sites like 4Chan and give it to “all of the pedophiles and rapists” so they may harm us.
He is sick and twisted. If I can get 4,000+ notes on this, we will be allowed to call the police and keep or safety and sanity.
GUYS PLEASE GERARD IS ONE OF MY GREAT FRIENDS AND I DON’T WANT HIM OR ANYONE ELSE TO GET HURT
REBLOG THIS SO THAT THEIR FAMILY WILL LISTEN TO HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THIS IS SERIOUS
“We often talk about the “school-to-prison pipeline” for boys —but for girls, it is a totally different narrative, more readily identified as the “sexual-violence-to prison pipeline.” According to the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency and Prevention, approximately 600,000 girls are arrested in the U.S. annually. Most of these girls are remanded for non-violent offenses such as truancy, running away, loitering, alcohol and substance use, and violations to prior court orders for non-violent status offenses. Moreover, evidence shows that 73 percent of girls in juvenile detention have previously suffered some form of physical or sexual abuse. This abuse is often the factor that propelled the child into the juvenile justice system, as it is often the abuse that is the root cause of the girls’ running away, becoming truant, substance abuse, etc. Family court judges and detention center staff are rarely provided appropriate trauma training and are generally unaware of the damaging impact of policies such as strip searches, physical restraints, and particularly solitary confinement on survivors of physical and sexual abuse and trauma. There is a growing body of evidence that demonstrates the severe psychiatric consequences of placing individuals, and particularly children in solitary confinement. Prisoners who have experienced solitary confinement have been shown to engage in self-mutilation at much higher rates than the average population. These prisoners are also known to attempt or commit suicide more often than those who were not held in isolation. In fact, studies show that juveniles are 19 times more likely to kill themselves in isolation than in general population and that juveniles in general, have the highest suicide rates of all inmates in jails. Despite all these facts, when girls in the juvenile justice system express evidence of or the desire to self harm, the typical response is to put them in solitary confinement. While these girls are being placed in solitary for their own protection, there is no consideration given to the fact that such practices deepen existing trauma.”
“Young men need to be socialized in such a way that rape is as unthinkable to them as cannibalism.”
Kaitlyn Hunt- 18 year old girl charged with statutory rape of a 15 year old girl that she has been dating since she was 17 and her girlfriend was 14. She faces up to 15 years in prison and must register as a sex offender because even though she started dating this girl when they were both minors, it is illegal for an 18 year old to have sex with anyone under the age of 16.
Steubenville Rapists- A group of boys who raped a girl, bragged about it via videos and tweets, took pictures and mocked their victim, face 1 and 2 years of prison.
Why is it you never hear what a man was wearing when he was raped
Because you never hear when men are raped
Because men either do not come forward (due to society’s attitudes towards rape being something that happens to weak women) or are ignored because they should have been able to stop it.